Italian Prosciutto Cotto – Bringing Italy to Your Plate in Thailand
We take pride in offering you the finest quality Prosciutto Cotto, carefully crafted to deliver an unparalleled culinary experience.
What is Italian Prosciutto Cotto?
Italian Prosciutto Cotto, also known as cooked ham, is a beloved Italian delicacy made from high-quality pork that is cured, cooked, and seasoned to perfection. It offers a delicate yet flavorful taste, making it a versatile ingredient in various Italian dishes.
Where is Cotto produced?
Italian Prosciutto Cotto is produced in various regions of Italy, each contributing to its unique flavors and characteristics. Some of the prominent regions known for producing this delectable ham include:
- Emilia-Romagna: the region of Emilia-Romagna, particularly the city of Parma, is renowned for its Prosciutto Cotto. Prosciutto di Parma, produced in this area, is highly regarded for its exceptional quality and is recognized with a Protected Designation of Origin (PDO) status.
- Lombardy: another significant producer of Prosciutto Cotto is the Lombardy region, with Milano being a notable hub. Lombardy’s version is also highly esteemed for its craftsmanship and taste.
- Veneto: the Veneto region, with cities like Verona and Vicenza, is another area that contributes to the production of Prosciutto Cotto. Veneto-style Prosciutto Cotto is appreciated for its delicate flavors.
- Piedmont: in Piedmont, Prosciutto Cotto is a beloved ingredient in various local dishes. The region’s version often features a slightly different preparation method, giving it a distinct taste.
- Tuscany: while renowned for its Prosciutto di Parma, Tuscany also produces its own Prosciutto Cotto, adding its regional touch to this classic Italian ham.
Each region’s Prosciutto Cotto carries its traditions, techniques, and regional nuances, creating a diverse array of flavors for enthusiasts to savor and appreciate.
Prosciutto cotto kcal
The calorie content of Prosciutto Cotto (cooked ham) can vary slightly depending on the specific product and brand, but on average, it contains approximately 145-165 calories per 100 grams (kcal/100g). Keep in mind that the exact calorie count may differ based on the specific preparation and fat content. It is always a good practice to refer to the nutrition label on the packaging for accurate information regarding the product you are consuming.
Recipes featuring Italian Prosciutto Cotto:
- Pizza con Prosciutto Cotto e Funghi (Pizza with Prosciutto Cotto and Mushrooms): a mouthwatering pizza topped with Prosciutto Cotto, mushrooms, mozzarella, and a dash of oregano for an authentic Italian flavor.
- Panino con Prosciutto Cotto e Formaggio (Prosciutto Cotto and Cheese Panini): a classic Italian sandwich filled with Prosciutto Cotto, your favorite cheese, and a drizzle of olive oil, pressed to perfection.
- Pasta Cotto e Panna: a creamy pasta dish with Prosciutto Cotto, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and fresh basil.
- Involtini di Prosciutto Cotto e Formaggio (Prosciutto Cotto and Cheese Roll-ups): Thin slices of Prosciutto Cotto wrapped around mozzarella or fontina cheese, then baked until the cheese is melted and gooey.
As you unwrap our Prosciutto Cotto, be greeted by the irresistible aroma that instantly transports you to the heart of Italy. The rich and delicate taste will take you on a sensory journey, embracing the true essence of Italian gastronomy.
Italian Ham Prosciutto Cotto Delivery in Thailand
Enjoy the convenience of having our authentic Italian Prosciutto Cotto delivered right to your doorstep in Thailand. We understand the importance of timely and reliable service, and our efficient delivery ensures that you receive your order fresh and in perfect condition. Savor the taste of Italy without leaving the comfort of your home and elevate your culinary creations with the essence of traditional Italian flavors.